SBC, Raspberry Pi5 4GB, BCM2712, Arm Cortex-A76, 4GB RAM
Raspberry Pi 5 model is the latest release of Raspberry Pi range. In comparison with its predecessor, it comes with a faster 2.4GHz Broadcom BCM2712, ARM Cortex-A76 CPU and VideoCore VII GPU supporting OpenGL ES 3.1, Vulkan 1.2 and better heat dissipation. There is significant improvement to camera, display, and USB interfacing also. The power-management IC used on Raspberry Pi 5 integrates a real-time clock, and charging circuitry for a button cell which can power the clock while main power is disconnected. Raspberry Pi 5 provides two four-lane MIPI connectors, each of which can support either a camera or a display. These interfacing improvements are delivered by the RP1 I/O controller chip. For the first time, we have Raspberry Pi silicon on a flagship product! The Raspberry Pi 5 is versatile and powerful single board computer that could be used for wide range of applications like DIY projects, educational tool, media center, server, desktop computer and many more IOT application.
- System on chip Broadcom BCM2712, 2.4GHz quadcore 64-bit ARM Cortex-A76 with 512KB L2 caches and a 2MB shared L3 cache
- 4GB LPDDR4X-4267 SDRAM
- Dual 4Kp60 HDMI display output with HDR support
- Dual-band 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz 802.11ac WiFi
- Bluetooth 5.0 / Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- microSD card slot, with support for high-speed SDR104 mode
- 2x USB 3.0 ports, supporting simultaneous 5Gb/s operation
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- Gigabit Ethernet, with PoE+ support (requires separate PoE+ HAT)
- PCIe 2.0 x1 interface for fast peripherals (requires separate M.2 HAT or other adaptor)
- 5V/5A DC power via USB-C, with Power Delivery support
- Raspberry Pi standard 40-pin header
- Real-time clock (RTC), powered from external battery.
- Onboard power button